RFID Fixed Asset Management Function
RFID Fixed Asset Management Function
The system requires comprehensive and accurate records of assets, including asset type, serial number, manufacturer, usage status, etc. The asset equipment is equipped with electronic tags, and the asset information is written in the tags. Every time an asset management operation is performed, the reader will Read the electronic tag on the asset and send the information to the server for processing, so as to realize the tracking management of the asset, and carry out the operations of asset entry, asset transfer, asset maintenance, asset loan, asset return, and asset withdrawal.
(1) Asset entry operation: Fill in the relevant information of the equipment to be managed (site name, asset barcode, model, name) in the card issuing program, and save the record in the database. Attach the electronic tag with asset information to the asset as required.
(2) Asset transfer operation: prepare the assets to be transferred, open the door that controls the travel switch, and the reader is in the state of reading tags. Take out the asset with the electronic tag, walk out of the door, observe the sound and light prompts on the reader and the LED display showing the number of assets, and confirm that the electronic tag on the device is read. Close the door, at this point the assets have been transferred out of the base station. Take the asset to the destination that needs to be transferred, open the door, bring the asset into the base station, and confirm that the electronic label on the asset is correctly read. Close the door and complete the asset transfer operation.
(3) Asset maintenance operation: Open the door of the trip switch controlled by the equipment that has failed, so that the reader is in the state of reading the label. Take the faulty device out, observe the digital tube display on the reader, and confirm that the label is correctly read. Close the door of the base station. Bring the equipment to the warehouse maintenance area, press the reader control button (the indicator light on the button is on at this time), and confirm that the label information on all equipment has been read correctly. Press the reader control button again (the indicator light on the button is on) off), the device is in maintenance status.
(4) Assets scrapping operation: Open the door that controls the limit switch of scrapped equipment, so that the reader is in the state of reading labels. Take out the discarded equipment, confirm that the label is read correctly, and close the door of the base station. Bring the equipment to the scrap area of the warehouse, press the control button of the reader in the scrap area, and confirm that the label information on the equipment is correctly read. Press the reader control button again to complete the equipment scrapping operation.
(5) Asset inventory operation: Press the “I/O” switch of the handheld to turn on the device. At the top of the interface, click to open the connectivity window, click Connect GPRS to start the inventory process.
(6) Report printing: Processing of all report functions in the fixed asset management system, providing asset detail summary tables, asset transfer statistical reports, asset borrowing statistical reports, historical asset statistical reports, and asset maintenance reports for a specified time period and any unit department , asset depreciation report, asset inventory summary report and other fixed asset detailed table, fixed asset summary table and other transaction report processing and summary. The dynamic query results of these reports can be exported into documents and printed.
RFID Fixed Assets Wireless Identification Management System Advantages
1. Real-time positioning and monitoring of fixed assets:
The fixed asset management system can perform real-time positioning monitoring according to the specific conditions of the assets. This function is achieved by the wireless network covering all fixed assets through RFID automatic collection and GPRS wireless remote transmission function, so as to realize real-time positioning and monitoring of all fixed assets with RFID tags.
3. Advanced fixed asset flow monitoring:
The movement record of fixed assets, the positioning monitoring system system does not require manual registration by installing RFID in and out of the room, warehouse, building exit or school gate, automatic recording, and the asset owner information is automatically associated when the asset is registered. When illegally carrying equipment out, the system Automatic alarm. Enable managers to understand where fixed assets are going and minimize fixed asset churn. The entire system monitors, records and alarms the flow of fixed assets, realizing a full range of manage.
4. Convenient asset inventory:
The system can read fixed asset information very quickly and conveniently through Ruifengde RFID non-contact reading (usually within a range of 5-7 meters), so as to realize the inventory and query of fixed assets, and it can be done without opening the cabinet or unpacking the box. , it is very convenient to count the fixed assets, especially the fixed assets stored in the line of sight will not be missed. The inventory personnel can easily carry the RFID scanning gun to any place for verification and inventory. In the area covered by the wireless network, the information read by the RFID scanning gun is immediately exchanged with the database in the network. If there is no wireless network environment, the reader can Data exchange is carried out with the computer in an offline way, which increases the speed of inventory by more than 90%, and also avoids repeated inventory or wrong inventory. After reading the label, connect the label reader to the computer through the computer, and quickly obtain the actual situation of the asset. Through the combined query, the changes such as asset shortage and surplus can be found immediately. The system automatically records the inventory information, and if there is a discrepancy between the actual accounts, the system will automatically give an alarm.
5. Advanced management methods:
After the relevant data of each newly purchased asset is entered into the computer, the computer will automatically generate an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tag. The content of the label is highly confidential and cannot be copied.
6. Efficient network and remote data transmission
The fixed asset wireless identification management system can realize two-way transmission through the hospital intranet. Make various information data shared by other users at the same time.
- Smart Retail 2022-11-21 35
- Magnetic Card 2022-11-21 42
- Suggested Scheme of Target Identification and Security Management System (TIIS) Based on RFID Technology 2022-11-12 69
- RFID power asset equipment management system 2022-11-12 30