KD802 2.4G Integrated Reader-Writer
1. KD802 2.4G, integrated reader-writer, has the characteristics such as wide coverage of identification, long reading distance, fast reading speed, high recognition rate, stable reliability, multiple expandability, etc.
2. Built-in circuit to adjust and control the reading distance and to test the signal strength of RSSI tag. The reading distance within the range of 0 to 200 meters could be managed by the software
3. Application: obstacles in the communication, reading distance more than 10 meters, eg. Open channel management, industrial signal collection, personnel positioning, attendance management, goods management and monitoring, manufacturing management, transportation management, etc.
* Working Frequency: ISM(2.4-2.48GHz ).
* The built-in software adjusts the digital attenuator, as well as the reading distance.
* Integrated circuit for detecting the signal strength of RSSI tag, for real-time monitoring the
distance between the tag and reader.
* Available software adjusts the upper limit and lower limit of RSSI signal strength
* Good convenience to implement installation with the help of integrated reader and antenna,
built-in 8dbi vertical linear polarization antenna.
* Support RS-232 port, 10M/100M adaptive Ethernet communication interface.
* Offer the input control of isolated two-way photoelectric, and the output control of two-way
* Users get convenient and rapid integration and application with the help of API development kit
and C++, C# application routines.
Mechanical and electrical performance
Power converter with 220V AC input
DC 5V/2A output
|Working Humidity||5% ~ 95%(no condensation)|
|waterproofing grade||IEC IP65|
|Seismic resistance||10~500Hz, 100mm/15g, triaxial|
|Installation Way||Hanging wall or holding rod, holding rod φ50~φ70|
|Working Frequency||ISM Frequency 2.4-2.48GHz|
|Output Power||Max output +15dBm, built-in 32db power attenuator,Reducing step at -2db, software control|
|The tag Received Signal Strength Indicator(RSSI)||-50dBm- -80 dBm, precision ±1dB|
|Antenna||Integrated vertical linear polarization antenna with 8dbi gain, strength ratio(front/back)≥ 18db,half-power angle(°): Hor:65±5 Ver:65±5,voltage standing wave ratio:≤1.5|
|Communication interface||RS-232 interface, 10/100M self-adaption ethernet|
|Communication extension interface||RS-485 interface, wiggins 26/34 interface(need to be customized)|
|GPIO Interface||input of isolated two-way photoelectric (5V,<20mA); output of two-way relay control (30V,<1000mA), need customized|
|Firmware update||Through a special upgrade software, support online upgrade of serial port|
|Application software interface||Offer API development kit and C++, C# application routines|
|Tag Protocol||Enterprise private agreement, could be customized according to the customers’ agreement|
|Tag reading distance||0~120 meters(the actual reading distance is related to the type of antenna, the environment, type of label)|
|Qty of Identified tag||200 pcs/s(Ethernet connection test)|
|Anti-collision ability||500pcs tags|